Crown, Flat & Plastic Replacement Pulleys
Bryant Products is a leading manufacturer of light and medium duty pulleys for a wide variety of belt conveyor applications. Our pulleys made from high quality materials for superior performance and long service life. They minimize noise and vibration as well as contribute to longer belt life for overall lower cost of ownership.
Browse Our Pulleys
Designed & Manufactured for Your Application
We excel in custom designing and manufacturing pulleys. Our team of experts can guide you in selecting the dimensions and type of pulley based on your specific needs. Our engineers determine the ideal coating lagging and assist with material selection, offering options like Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
We can accommodate various mounting methods and bearing plates. A tailored solution allows us to adapt our products to your unique requirements to ensure an efficient, quality conveyor system.Our Engineering Capabilities
Features of Our Pulleys
We offer all common shaft-mounting configurations – fixed bore plates or hubs, welded shaft, hub and bushing, internal bearings, and stub shafts.
Bryant Teletrack and AirForm® pulleys can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and thermoplastic and in many face profiles including straight, tapered crown, or trapezoidal crown.
Our new TuffCore® urethane lagging process can be applied to a diversity of surface profiles.
Also, Bryant offers dynamic balancing. Our computerized balancer is sensitive enough to compensate for the twist inherent in all tubing, providing you with parts balanced to the tightest tolerances at the highest RPM ranges required
With AirForm® you get a lighter weight pulley without all of the extra fabrication and material costs.
- Pulleys manufactured with Bryant Products’ revolutionary AirForm® technology require no tooling
- Available in major diameters ranging from 1.50″ to 9″, lengths up to 82″, and wall thicknesses to .250″
- Bryant manufactures the most accurate tapers in the industry with TIRs down to .010″
- Available in low carbon, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Since our tubes are free-formed in air, you can specify a wide range of concave, convex, compound, wave forms, cylindrical shapes with single or multiple crowns or grooves, and back-to-back taper designs
- For extraordinary savings, use AirForm ‘V’ guide pulleys for belts equipped with ‘A’ or ‘B’ section tracking guides. With AirForm® ‘V’ guide pulleys, the relief groove is precision formed directly into the face of the pulley. This completely eliminates all of the fabricating needed to mate a machined center section to the butt welded barrel sections along with the subsequent machining of the welded components.