Bryant Products manufactures a full line of light duty, heavy duty, and chain driven live (CDLR) conveyor rollers. Rollers are typically used in unit handling applications as a series of rollers to support a belt or pallet or as part of a roller bed conveyor to replace a slider bed conveyor. We manufacture rollers with steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplastic. Our rollers are available with hex or round axles and non precision (stamped) or ABEC precision bearings.
Light Duty Conveyor Rollers
- Diameter range from ø1.375 – ø3
- .049 – .095 wall material
Heavy Duty Conveyor Rollers
- Diameter range from ø1.90 – ø8
- .125 – .500 wall material
Chain Driven Live Rollers (CDLR Rollers)
- Diameter range from ø2.50 – ø6
- .125 – .300 wall material
- The sprockets are available in a wide variety of diameters and pitches and are produced in single, double, and triple row.
Bryant Products is a leading manufacturer of light and medium duty pulleys for a wide variety of belt conveyor applications. Our precision grade head and tail pulleys range in diameter up to 15″ and in face widths up to 108″. We offer TIRs as low as .001″ and shaft tolerances as low as .001″.
We offer all common shaft-mounting configurations – fixed bore plates or hubs, welded shaft, hub and bushing, internal bearings, and stub shafts.
Bryant Teletrack and AirForm® pulleys can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and thermoplastic and in many face profiles including straight, tapered crown, or trapezoidal crown.
Our new TuffCore® urethane lagging process can be applied to a diversity of surface profiles.
Also, Bryant offers dynamic balancing. Our computerized balancer is sensitive enough to compensate for the twist inherent in all tubing, providing you with parts balanced to the tightest tolerances at the highest RPM ranges required
Metal Face Machined Pulleys
- .25-1.50 wall material
TuffCote® Urethane Lagged Pulleys
- Available in all AirForm® and Machined Pulley configurations
Metal Face Formed (AirForm®) Light Duty Pulleys
- Less than .125 wall material
Metal Face Formed (Airform®) Medium Duty Pulleys
- .125 – .134 wall material
Metal Face Formed (Airform®) Heavy Duty Pulleys
- Greater than .188 wall material